Nuffnang Header

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TAG


I got tagged by HooiHong and well.. since HH is such a wonderful newfound friend from the ShoutOut Community, I guess I might as well obliged and have some fun doing it.

The tag came with this Original Instruction:
Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


But being that 9pek9bo me .. I somehow chose to read it as:


Remove ONE question from below, and add in your most silly question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 more people sillier than you in your list, list them out. Gag and tie the person who tagged you (HooiHong, in my case) to the end of the lamp post! Notify his/her loved ones in his/her chat box that he/she has been gagged & tied because he tagged you. Whoever does this will have blessings from all.



1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
Japanese anime: I dunno any.

African Gum anime: I dun have any.


2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?

The power to have the Speed of Lightning ….so that I can run around a coconut tree naked and attempt to screw myself for taking on tags like this!


3. How do you think about yourself?

I usually think of myself as a wise person…but after I started doing this tag, I’m beginning to have reservation on this thought cos’ I’m feeling silly!


4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

How about our Bank Negara’s vault?


5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

Strike MILLION$ in lottery!


6. Do you have a crush now?

Not yet (except for the orange crush in my fridge) but may have to crush somebody’s head soon!



7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?

Already lost my mind doing this tagwhat else can I be afraid of loosing?


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

One million nia? I thought I said ‘MILLION$’ in Question 5 above! ..U CHEAT!


9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Yes!! I’ll confess to her… then proceed to confess also that I’m a bit retard and always make very lousy choices and then…better RUN for my life!


10. Do you like to have own domain?

What’s the difference? ..can ‘do’ and ‘main’ as I like?


11. Which type of person do you hate the most?

None! Simply because those I have to hate are called ‘binatang’ and no longer referred as ‘person’ anymore!


12. What is your ambition?

At this age…passing a day without having to 9pek9bo already an achievement liao!


13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

I prefer they point out my fault..... so that I have reason to bash them up!


14. What do you think is the most important in your life?

OMG! You mean there’s still life in me?



15. Are you a shopaholic or not?

I am ..but unfortunately, my wallet is NOT sharing the same interest!


16. What’s your reason for obliging to do this tag?

Need proof of my insanity!


17. Why does it hurt when you punch someone?

Dunno why wor! Anyone reading this post willing to volunteer for an experiment?


18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?

Yes! Displaying my silliness in this tag…. haiz!


19. Are you hungry right now?

Hungry for food- NO!, hungry for $$$$$- YESSS!!!!


20. Do you think that this survey is totally useless?

No! Definitely NOT! At least we now know why our Bolehland gaomen always say bloggers are people with nothing better to do. So true..so true!


Note: NOT TAGGING ANYONE because I just could not find 8 ‘sillier than me’ persons to do this tag.

1 comment:

HH said...

bro: i laugh from no.1 till no. 19... hahahahaha