Nuffnang Header

Monday, June 30, 2008

My son's Yodeling peformance at Fete de la Musique 2008

Sanzhuang de gu niang ( Chinese version of Casting my Lasso to the sky)

She Taught Me How to Yodel


After my earlier post on my son, Charles's Yodeling practices, I did a check on my old neighbors (We 've since moved).. Found out that actually none of them were affected by the racket we made when we had our family 'yodeling' fun sessions back then.

I'm concluding this because none showed any sign of hearing disability especially when I went....

" Ayoh! Aunty..so long didn't see you ..you still look same same...so young!"

K@nn*h! Not only were they not deaf but were somehow so quick in responding "No la...I put on weight liao" obviously fishing for more compliments from leempek! Hahaha!

7 comments:

Joze Foo said...

so keng...but why he walk here and there?

9PEK9BO said...

Joze,
My cowboy son probably forgot where he parked his horse kua...so walking left to right and right to left looking for it! hahahaha!

Tau Sar Phneah said...

yea...i was gonna ask you why is charles walking here and there...now i know why..muahaha..

Peter said...

=.=" i was suprise that he got a nice voice u noe? haha..

haha so where is his horse?

9PEK9BO said...

TSP,
Actually during younger days,he used to finish a whole song standing on same spot... I taught him not to do that but move around on stage.."Like that if ppl want to throw rotten eggs also susah get u lor" I said.....hahaha!

Wenzi,
Heard of that malay song called "Kuda Ku Lari"? hahaha!

Tau Sar Phneah said...

hahaha...throw rotten eggs..i dont think so la...throw flowers got la..he sung son well...esp the part..when he yo de leee loooooo..

Themuxicbox said...

his voice is quite nice ;D