Nuffnang Header

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Voki AH MOEY for KNN news


Took another long break from blogging here to contemplate on some serious decisions I need to make at this inevitable crossroads of my life.


So, to all my blogosphere friends and visitors I have to say, “SOLEE LOR” for shoving those ‘shitty’ pics of my last post repeatedly into your sight each time you came looking for updates.


Adrian even said that whether imaginary or not, his olfactory nerves are beginning to detect an unpleasant odor from my outdated shitty post on the ISA…hahaha!


Anyway, it’s great to know that our beloved blogger RPK is a free man now and I pray that it remains that way as long as he lives.


I missed the TV news report of that wonderful event, but I’m not fretting….. I have more fun imagining my own ‘lala’ news anchor woman reading the news in ‘Ingrish’…

Check out my VOKI KNN news below. Remember to turn on your Volume before clicking PLAY button. Have fun and wonderful day ahead guys!




Get a Voki now!

1 comment:

Joze Foo said...

eh the chabour say what ar... happy that RPK was free then dunno wat wat wat... then reporting for kanine tv..